We’ve all felt it. And if you haven’t, there’s no better time or place to experience it. That’s right, we’re talking about the feeling of an amazing massage. When performed occasionally, a massage can help relax your body and clear your mind. But regular visits with our massage therapist can help your body maintain a relaxed, flexible, and optimal state of wellness.
Relax your body, and clear your mind with massage services at Rejuvenate Weight Loss and Wellness.
Benefits of Massage
- Wellness: everything from improved posture and easier breathing to relaxation and happiness, massage can help.
- Physical Health: studies have shown regular massage to help with many health conditions such as high blood pressure, tension and migraine headaches — it can even boost your immune system!
- Mental Health: we all perform better when we are relaxed, and this helps to relieve stress, reduce anxiety, and curb depression.
- Activity: whether you’re training hard through Crossfit or Beachbody, or just starting a walking program, massage can help reduce soreness, improve flexibility, reduce downtime from injury, and keep you at the top of your game!
Types of Massage
- Traditional/Swedish: light to medium pressure with smooth motion helps to reduce pain, promote relaxation, boost mood, and relieve stress.
- Deep Tissue: similar to Swedish, but provides more pressure to focus on the deep muscle layers to target those hard to get knots and chronic muscle tension.
- Geriatric: gentle and light massage techniques specifically shown to benefit the focused needs (such as protecting frail skin, improving balance, passive stretching for flexibility, and more) of aging clients.
- Hot Stone: heated stones incorporated into the session allow for focused heat transmission to specific areas of the body, which helps to loosen tension and allow for deeper massage.
- Prenatal: a focused experience to help with everyday symptoms of pregnancy, such as headaches, fatigue, muscle tension, back pain, anxiety, and stress.